As part of our expansion drive to provide a better service our ever-growing number of higly satisfied clients in Durban, Cape Town, Johannesburg and Gauteng province. We will be hiring new website designers to handle intensive tasks. We always encourage the nurturing of raw talent therefore our tesam is always willing to help out any University Graduates who are looking torwards interning with us.
You can drop your full cv together with intensive information on what your specific website design skills are so that we can then recommend what job we will be able to slot you into successfully. Most applications take anything from 24 - 72 hours to processs but our team will notify you sooner if your website design job has been short-listed.
Contact us for enquiries on 031
Dial 0027 31 827 6386. Or just call and leave your number and we will call you right back.
Or email me, Desmond using hello at goldtree dot co dot za for attention. Simple.
We offer 24/6 full time support.
Goldtree will beat any quotation within limits.
Goldtree has cash-back options for opt-outs.
WEB DESIGN VACANCIES
Our SEO and Website Design department is seeking a freelance Web Copywriter, with website design or e-commerce website knowledge to join our rapidly expanding team in Durban, Cape Town and Gauteng teams. We are in the process of drafting a basic salary to place on offer, as well as the incentive of a chance to join a fast paced, corporate IT Company with full intention on growt and expansion.
• Freelance writing of website related copy for new design campaigns, design promotions, websites release notifications and other required copywriting as per needs.
• Oversseing the incidence of newly outsourced copy and co-ordination of copy to be sifted and included into the overall structure of websites.
• Original freelance writing and providing website design-related articles for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) projects for our clients.
• A fiery heart bursting with unrelenting creativity and dedication.
• The chosen new team of feelance copywritters must be able to create great selling copy material for marketing and SEO purposes throughout a wide variety of issues.
• The new freelance website designer must be very dedicated and be able to work on their own as well as pull their weight whenever team effort is required.
• A strong intuitive personality that does not throw in the towel at the first sign of calamity but rises to the challenge is the person that we are looking for.
• We are looking at the kind of copy writter who enjoys the lighter side of life and can also a high level on integrity.
• Bonus: In-depth knowledge of SEO, Search Marketing, social media, online trends, latest techniques, researched materials and a gung-ho attitude.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for an exciting new opportunity please forward your details to email@example.com with some examples of your writing, some examples of websites that you have designed and some companies that you have previously freelanced for!
Website Designer / Graphic Designer
This brand new position that we have will need a combination of skills revolving around Branding, Graphic Design, Website Design, Internet Advertising and Social Media Marketing and IT Support from PC to peripherals. If you are successful in this application, your responsibilities will revolve around the management, creation, coordination and execution of content for the Goldtree Interactive and Social, Internet Marketing across all platforms. They will also be be needed to handle all of our media, print and design artwork requirements together with helping the IT department in a consultative role.
• At least 18 months to 36 months experience as a graphic designer (Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator) and website designer (Adobe Dreamweaver / Microsoft Expression / Visual Studio).
• At least 18 months to 36 months as an avid website internet marketer and social media marketer. Related qualification will be an advantage in the field of website design.
• Fluent written English and Zulu skills. Since you will be actively consulting with clients, verbal and written (good command of language, especially writing for web) will be required for both English and Zulu.
We will require someone whon boasts extensive knowledge of graphic and web user interface design and multimedia design tools such Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Elements), Corel Draw X5 and X6, including Paint Shop.
If the applicant possesses very good knowledge of current web marketing tools including campaign components, it will be an added advantage.
What You Will Do
• The setting up and managemnt of design content for highly corporate print flyers, banners for advertising and email newsletters publications, logo designs and so forth.
• Maintenance and updating of social media and updating the content of client and our own websites on an ongoing basis.
• If you are a person who enjoys the presence of other people & working in a team, who is proactive, driven, assertive, and has perseverance and are achievement orientated you will enjoy this position immensely.
• Additionally, if you are detail oriented, passionate about your website design and enjoy the latest intuitive software you will enjoy this postion immensely.
PARTNERS & CLIENTS:
Testimonials | 16 May 2012
We thank the website design team, at Goldtree for a job well done! We love the logo that they did for us and we honestly feel that they are definately a diamond in the dust in website design!
Andrew, CEO - Buyacar
A fantastic attitude! I was looking for personal attention because I am a face-to-face person and I got it. If I had another website that needed to be done, I would simply go back to Goldtree Durban web Design.
Mbali, CEO - Genuine Magazine
I met Desmond for a chat in Durban, Umbilo, and amazingly enough we didn't talk about my website design and logo at all! He seemed to instinctively know what it was that I wanted.
Mbali, CEO - Genuine Magazine
Our brand new News website needed a User Interface designed so we called up the Durban team for a meeting and they showed up in very good time - showing strong interest in our project.
Abraham, CEO - News South Africa
The difference between our website design solution before and after we hired Goldtree has been radical!
Lumina, Manager - Cassa Bella