Branding Both Personal & Professional
Making branding work
We have 7 simple rules that govern our design and ALWAYS puts us ahead of the competition by miles. These are in no order of relevance or importance: The key to a right image is what you the CUSTOMER have in mind. It is your business. You own this corporate identity. We listen to your request. We think on it. We dream with it. And we create. All we await is your smile as you see your idea become reality.
The customer is always right, especially when they are wrong.
We may have all the experience in the world but no-one will ever truly understand your business the way you do. So who do you think is right?
Zero tolerance on delays.
Any design that gets a delay exceeding 72 hours for the initial sample to the client is 100% refundable. No explanations necessary.
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
We have woken up and smelt the coffee way too many times. Beauty is NOT enough any more. Results-driven image marketing is our goal. Get a message across. Get it loud and clear. That is our idea of beauty.
Experience is everything (well, 98% anyways):
Experience is the difference between knowing whether a certain line of business has regulations on use of certain wordings and images in their advertising and the exact opposite which is the often un-pleasant receipt of written warnings from relevant governing bodies. We have a research team that ensures that your corporate image is in line with regulations and falls within its niche in industry.
International and national copyright laws are there to protect the rights of the original creators and licensed owners of graphical material in the design world. All our work is copyrighted and we oBserve that from other entities.
Art meets technology meets intellect.
All our designers are chiefly artists in their own respectable rights and have extensive training in the latest editing software and hardware. What makes us the clear winners is that we never tolerate mistakes, because our cutomers do not, all you have to do is expect raw excellence from Goldtree Web Designer and that is what we shall edeliver...
For a friendly free quote or conversation regarding conversion of your website into an Interactive one, please give us a call on 031 827 6386 or contact us and one of our very friendly designers will assist you.
In 3 years we have seen only two logos out of more than 650 fail to get the nod. That means that less than 0.4% of our logos are deemed not good. The other 99.6% are simply excellent. We are beyond doubt - we are excellent. But you will discover that when you hire us for your new logo design.
But don't take our word for it, view our work here here. If you need your logo to be designed by the best and most affordable logo design company in the land, please call on 031 827 6386 or contact us and one of our very friendly designers will assist you.